Customer Service Manager Job at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 12 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Customer Service Manager Job Responsibilities
- The day to day running of the Customer Care Department
- To oversee the optimal performance of the Customer Care Department
- Maintains constant communication of floor needs, wants, concerns and plans.
- Forecasts Manpower planning based on inbound/outbound call volume
- Create and implement strategies to decrease errors in quality control and train for future effectiveness.
- Work with all individual on daily basis to optimize campaign targets by adjusting and ensuring proper utilization of manpower and technology.
- Track against projected forecast.
- Monitor employee attendance
- Coordinate all customer care staff
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Leads Positively: Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited University/College required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an busy call/contact center environment at Supervisory or Managerial level
- One year of operational experience in a call center
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a large team
- Ability to train and mentor individuals and/or a group
- Ability to interact at a high level with clients and internal leadership
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to create training documents
Method of Application
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.For unsolicited applications,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Process Engineer at Meaf Consultants Ltd
- Job Opportunities at CDL Human Resources - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Senior Solutions Architect at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Restaurant Manager at Virtual HR
- Human Resources Officer at Motion Africa
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing Services - 5 Positions