The Genesis Group of Companies is one of the world’s leading digital media service providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in different continents. A global web and mobile enterprise, its reach is rooted across Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms. Tuko Media Ltd represents the Kenyan arm, serving digital media solutions to the market at large.
Marketing Executives Job Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Selling the brand, maintaining client accounts and driving the brand’s successful evolution from;
- Collaborating with the business and creative teams to translating business goals into unique marketing and product opportunities
- Cold calling, pitching and generating hot leads for the company’s digital media solutions across the Kenyan market
- Growing and managing a rich, quality client database built on invaluable relationships that consistently generate revenue from up-selling to cross-selling and referrals
- Managing existing client accounts and generating new projects into the business
- Presenting and effectively communicating Tuko’s digital product offering with supporting rationale and thought processing that addresses business and client needs, consequently driving sale conversions
- Leading the marketing experience strategy and thought leadership for key projects/client accounts and helping drive their business success
- Extending global marketing strategies into effective, unique digital marketing experiences
- Staying up-to date in new creative technologies and analyzing new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for clients and the Company
Qualifications for the Marketing Executives Job
- People with digital marketing knowledge
- People who understand the advertising industry
- People who are looking to break boundaries.
- Go ability to bring clients on board
- Reinvent advertising as we know it and make their mark.
Method of Application
Interested applicants, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st December 2016.