Construction Project Manager Job at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: 20 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Prepare and interpret drawing with coordination with architects
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Assist in the defining of and managing the development budgets and the programmes.
- Contribute in discussions about design related activities and be involved in the product development aspect of the development process.
- Introduce best-practice systems of project and construction management, leading the implementation of quality control and relationship management techniques, in close co-ordination with the Managing Director.
- He/She must manage the consultant team and the contractor to ensure that the key deliverables relating to time, cost and quality are achieved for each project under his/her responsibility:
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Building Construction or Higher Diploma in Construction
- 3- 5 years experience
- A track record of successful Project Management
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
Method of Application
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Construction Project Manager) to email@example.com before Tuesday 20th December 2016
- Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Epidemiologist at Avram Corporation
- Job Opportunities at Powerhive East Africa Ltd - Virtual HR
- Assistant Training Manager at Lan-x Africa
- Job Opportunities at Wisen HR Services
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Digital Marketing & Sales Internships at Versed Professional Services
- Area Sales Manager at HRBP Solutions
- Account Manager at Janta Kenya