ShopIT is a leading retailer of ICT Products in Kenya committed to becoming the most loved and trusted marketplace by offering superior shopping experience, rapid delivery, and stellar customer service.
We bring the best in electronics, computers and more directly to you, from a company you can trust. We are unique in the world of retailing; a computer shop with the personal touch of your local retailer..
Established in 2011 by indigenous Kenyan professionals in Information and Communications technologies, ShopIT has within a short period established itself in the ICT market as a key provider of quality Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products both in public and private sectors.
- Identifying needs; assessing interests; explaining the products and options.
- Identifies business opportunities by researching prospects and identifying key decision-makers.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Provides excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries, questions, and concerns.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be people-oriented and a team player
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to build prospects and business relationships
- Ability to actively listen, communicate clearly, concisely and ensure customer understanding
- Ability to handle sales rejection and maintain mental focus
- Solid organizational, time-management and follow-up skills.
- Help sniff out innovative ideas to improve store processes and performance.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to achieve sales goal and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Execute all transactions quickly and accurately.
- Greet customers on phone and the sales floor, determine the customer’s needs and provide information on the make, type, and comparative quality of the merchandise desired as well as suggest an appropriate selection of complimentary merchandise.
- Recommend selections that meet the customer’s needs, and emphasize selling points of items such as quality, utility, versatility, etc
- At least a C+ in KCSE
- At least a diploma in business or technology-related course.
- Experience in Information Technology sales/customer service will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Must be proficient with PCs and Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
Method of Application
Your application should include the following:
MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality )
Atleast Two referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to ShopIt Store career website on beta.sync.co.ke to apply