Public Relations Manager Job at Talent Search Africa
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Search Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Talent Search Africa is a human resource consulting company providing outsourcing, recruitment, staff training and development services.
Responsibilities for the Public Relations Manager Job
- Planning, developing and implementing PR outreach strategies;
- Identify key media outlets and manage relationships
- Conduct regular media rounds at least three days every week to build relation and disseminate company news.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Develop compelling story angles
- Cultivate relationships with key business journalists in national and trade publications
- Write clear and compelling pitch letters, press releases to both national and local media. Achieve highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online media outlets
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Sourcing news and info feeds from all hotels and management.
- Maintain an updated media database at all times
- Maintain and update the “Press Room” section on the website.
- Coordinating company’s CSR activities and ensure favorable press coverage.
- Representing organization at various industry events.
- Track competition PR activity
- Collating and analyzing media coverage on a monthly basis
- Compile daily / monthly press clippings and share with the management
- Any other assignment given by the management.
Method of Application
Feel qualified for the role? Send CV in word format to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent Search AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Accounts Clerk at Covenant Executives
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Sales Manager at Adept Systems, Management Consultants
- Regional Security Manager at Atkin
- Business Development Administrator at Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies
- Security Officer at Brites Management