Public Relations Manager Job at Talent Search Africa
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Search Africa
Talent Search Africa is a human resource consulting company providing outsourcing, recruitment, staff training and development services.
Responsibilities for the Public Relations Manager Job
- Planning, developing and implementing PR outreach strategies;
- Identify key media outlets and manage relationships
- Conduct regular media rounds at least three days every week to build relation and disseminate company news.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Develop compelling story angles
- Cultivate relationships with key business journalists in national and trade publications
- Write clear and compelling pitch letters, press releases to both national and local media. Achieve highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online media outlets
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Sourcing news and info feeds from all hotels and management.
- Maintain an updated media database at all times
- Maintain and update the “Press Room” section on the website.
- Coordinating company’s CSR activities and ensure favorable press coverage.
- Representing organization at various industry events.
- Track competition PR activity
- Collating and analyzing media coverage on a monthly basis
- Compile daily / monthly press clippings and share with the management
- Any other assignment given by the management.
Method of Application
Feel qualified for the role? Send CV in word format to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent Search AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at HRBP Solutions
- Resource Mobilization Job at R4Kenya
- Junior Recruiter Job at PeopleShare
- Career Opportunitied at RTS Global Partners
- Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
- Accounting Job at Konzult Partners
- Marketing Assistant Job at Alternate Doors
- Network Engineer Job at iSoftStone