Senior Account Manager Job at Visa
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Visa
is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
The individual in this position will manage a range of complex problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate. The individual is considered a functional expert and must have strong understanding of the Client’s processing and operational business.
- Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Identify, recommend and monitor, where appropriate, operational cost savings and/or revenue enhancements opportunities for Clients and Visa.
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
- Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added solutions for Clients.
- Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
- Provides client education on card processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
- Serves as the clients’ continuous coach and trainer.
- Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
- Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand assigned market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
- Ensure required information is logged and documentation is completed and maintain for historical records and auditing purposes into VCSA.
- Provide operational and technical support for service interruption events
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent work experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years progressively responsible experience in customer service, project management and technical support role in the financial or information technology industry, with minimum of 5 years management experience preferred.
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans.
- High Knowledge of VisaNet Integrated Payment (VIP) and Base II systems, EMV and Visa Integrated Circuit (VIS) technical specifications so that second level technical support can be provided to clients and internal teams.
- High knowledge of the electronic payments landscape including mobile and internet payments is a plus.
- Exhibit advanced planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure with a diplomatic approach and customer service focus, while possessing a collaborative team work spirit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Visa career website on visainc.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VisaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Postbank - 5 Positions
- Internal Audit Manager Job at Equity Bank
- Team Leaders Job at Platinum Credit Limited
- Job Opportunities at Equity Bank Kenya
- Incubation Lead Job at Mastercard
- Head of Collection - Retail Client Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Career Opportunities at Choice Microfinance Bank - 6 Positions
- Human Resources Business Partner - Britam Rwanda