The Kenya Institute of Management is the hub of management and leadership excellence providing the highest quality professional and institutional development programs for greater growth and expanded opportunities. Our mission is to steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations throughout Africa and beyond. We achieve this through our service/product portfolio including: Membership Development Programs, Professional Diploma in Management and Certifications, Executive Short Courses, Management Consultancy, Research Solutions, Entrepreneurship and Business Skills Training, Business Advisory Services , Business Excellence and Recognition Awards (OPI/COYA/SMOYA) and Management Magazine.
Purpose of the Job
This position reports to the Head of Marketing and is based at the Head Office. The position holder will be responsible for delivering quality services at the front office through dissemination of information of KIM’s product portfolio and be the point of reference for feedback on customer enquiries.
Responsibilities for the Customer Experience Job
- Efficiently, effectively and conclusively handle all enquiries through walk-ins, telephone and email. Offer a one stop solution to all enquiries concerning the whole range of KIM products – KIMSOM, Training and
- Consultancy programs, Membership as well as SME Solution Center projects.
- Make available updated and neat marketing material for all products at the front office.
- Systematically track, analyze and make periodical reports on all enquiries and share it for business improvement
- Innovate methods of perfecting customer experience at the front office through enhanced customer focus.
- To promote KIM corporate brand by ensuring the front office constantly adorns the corporate image. Brand the reception with corporate’s vision and mission statements and core value posters placed strategically and visible to all our visitors.
- To control human traffic at the front office by efficiently linking visitors to their hosts.
- Deliberately create awareness of about the KIM full range of products to the visitors. Generate business leads from our visitors and hand them over to the relevant SBUs for follow up and business conversion.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer service excellence rating at 95%.
- 70% conversion rate to all business related enquiries.
- At least ten (10) new business leads generated for all SBUs in a month.
- Weekly report on all the enquiries received and the way forward for each.
- Availability of updated and neatly placed marketing material at the front office.
- Dispensation of enquiries within five (5) minutes.
- Excellent ambiance at the front office.
Qualifications for the Customer Experience Job
- University degree with qualifications in Customer Service, Marketing and Public Relations or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- An in-depth understanding and experience of the operations of a Customer Care Division.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure with little or no supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills are required.
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Go getter and results oriented.
- Ability to prioritize matters.
- A high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Have well developed interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and high proficiency in use of ICT.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and analysis
- Excellent customer service
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) career website on www.kim.ac.ke to apply