If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oxygen8 Group is a global technology provider of multi-channel solutions with offices in 10 countries, operations in over 27 countries and a turnover in excess of £90million. Working in partnership with its clients, Oxygen8 enables businesses to drive new revenue streams, improve customer communication, build brand awareness and increase customer loyalty.
Role Summary: Oxygen8 Gaming is seeking a Commercial Manager to lead business development and establish new business prospects with customers across the East African region.
Working out of the office in Nairobi. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the product to ensure the product offering appeals to the relevant target market
Responsibilities for the Commercial Manager Job
- Develop local (go-to)-market strategy for player acquisition and retention, in cooperation with internal and external shareholders.
- Create and implement the player Loyalty and/or VIP programs.
- Plan and execute all digital cross-sell and conversion activities.
- Ensuring a wide range of media is used to maximize response including cross channel assets (Email, SMS, MMS, email, DM, Push)
- Ensure that all campaigns are analyzed and optimized.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Analyse performance of all activities and implement the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved.
- Compile monthly / quarterly reports and present against planned results of quarterly activity.
- Drive best practice from within the industry and from the wider digital environment.
- Propose investment levels to deliver strong ROI and meet NGR targets.
- Grow NGR and market share.
- Closely monitor competitor activity to ensure the product remains competitive within the market.
- Review products regularly to ensure offering remains relevant.
- Develop and identify new commercial opportunities and prepare relevant business cases for the East African region.
Requirements for the Commercial Manager Job
- Online Gambling experience at a Senior Management level with proven track record.
- A passion for digital products and a thorough understanding of online marketing in the B2C ecommerce space with experience in delivering advertising material and management of digital acquisition campaigns.
- Passion for building up a business combined with experience of bringing new products to market.
- A natural aptitude for translating data into insights and draw business conclusions.
- Budget and P&L management experience.
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by emailing their CV and Cover Letter explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to email@example.com