Business Development Executive Job at Alphalinks Consultancy
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: 19 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alphalinks Consultancy Limited
Alphalinks Consultancy Limited
is a Human Resources Consulting Company that Specializes in Recruitment and Selection, Setting up a Human Resources department, Experiential HR Manual development, HR Outsourcing, Developing organizational culture and HR Audit Interview Training, Coaching and other HR Services. Alphalinks Consultancy Limited helps organization acquire the right human business partners and implement effective processes to ensure organizational objectives as the strategic plan. Alphalinks Consultancy Limited hasgo-getters, high skilled staff who propel the growth of the company. We are strong believers in having the best of what the market can offer. Our staff is motivated and they deliver services in timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
The job holder will be responsible for
- creating awareness of the company’s existence in security services, Generating sales and increasing company revenue and client base and retain existing clients by giving better services.
- Conduct market research on the industry and region to ensure customer needs and requirements are exceedingly met.
- Hold weekly sales and marketing meetings to evolve viable working strategies and plans for the department
- Address all customer complaints on time and efficiently.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to queries concerning customer accounts and growing and nurturing customer relationships
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer.
- Plan documented and measurable routine customer care visits.
- Conduct formal client’s satisfaction survey on semi-annual basis for all clients and follow-up on recommended actions.
- Conduct client training and sensitization on security awareness.
- Provide training and support to the security personnel to ensure sales and service targets are met.
- Train security personnel on quarterly basis on security and customer care.
- Maintain a data base of all existing and potential clients and networks
- Come up with cost effective measures of expanding the business
Qualifications of the Business Development Executive
- A Diploma / Higher Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing in various fields with at least 1 years’ experience in the security industry
- Experience with manned security solutions, electronic alarms, access control equipment, C.C.T.V and other sophisticated equipment.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive) to email@example.com before 19th December 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alphalinks Consultancy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Reeds Africa
- IT Support Officer at Sheer Logic Management
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 2 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Brites Management
- Chief Financial Officer at CA Global Africa Recruitment
- Innovation Internship at Cytonn Investments
- Area Sales Manager at Talenti Consulting
- HR Role at Deloitte