Hillcrest International Schools is a leading British Curriculum School located in Nairobi, Kenya, with an established status in the regions educational sphere. It comprises three schools Hillcrest Early Years, Hillcrest Preparatory and Hillcrest Secondary.
Role Summary: The ICT Manager will oversee all aspects of Information, Communication and Technology for the organization through directing and monitoring the continuous design, development, implementation and maintenance of ICT strategy, policy and systems to propel the organisation to the Cutting edge of ICT usage.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in ICT or related field. Additional professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum five years of demonstrated experience in similar role
- Ability to understand and apply technology to practical solutions and use.
- Ability to multi-task arid maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Problem solving skills and initiative.
- Courtesy and professionalism with all stakeholders.
Method of Application
Send an application letter detailing your relevant experience with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including current and expected remuneration, names and contacts of three referees to:
- HR Manager, Hillcrest International Schools, P.O. Box 24282 - 00502,
no later than 21 December 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hillcrest International Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students: Successful candidates will be subjected lo thorough screening to ascertain suitability to work with children