If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Chemonics, we believe our mission of helping people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives is driven by our commitment to service—service to our mission, to our beneficiaries, to our clients, and to our staff.
From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners, and beneficiaries face difficult challenges, from political instability to limited healthcare to a lack of market infrastructure. We have helped them overcome those challenges by working together to find and implement innovative projects that achieve development impact.
We are entirely employee-owned, giving us both the freedom and the responsibility to pursue our mission with single-minded focus. Holding ourselves to the highest quality standards, we are also committed to living our values of caring, excellence, innovation, integrity, and opportunity to implement efficient and effective programs that build a better future for those we serve.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Provide leadership, oversight, direction on all technical aspects for the Supply Chain strengthening team at KSCSS
- Responsible for the implementation of all of the supply chain activities and the activities of supply chain staff
- Provide training and other capacity building to staff and counterparts as required
- Identify needs for supply chain strengthening short-term technical assistance and long-term technical assistance
- Provides leadership for work planning including stakeholder engagement for the technical aspects of the program.
- Draft scopes of work, and oversee deliverables for supply chain short-term technical assistance
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Health Systems Management, International development, public health or other related qualifications
- At least twelve (12) years of experience managing supply chain management and/or health systems strengthening programs of similar size, scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing Health Supply Chain Systems including M&E of supply chain, Supply Chain Strategy.
Method of Application
Please submit cover letter and CV to email@example.com by December 30, 2016.
Please include the name of the position in the subject line