If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Equity Group Foundation (EGF), a non-profit-making operating foundation registered in Kenya, plans to execute a sustainable, integrated health model that uses a franchise approach to provide standardized, quality health care. EGF wishes to develop a network of health facilities, with different levels, across the country. EGF is seeking to hire a management team that will oversee operations of this network of health facilities. Reporting to the Chief Clinical Manager, the Pharmacy Services Manager will be responsible for leading, planning, organizing and controlling all pharmacy activities in line with business objectives.
- To deliver the pharmacy’s quality and growth objectives
- Establish and implement policies and procedures of the pharmacy in accordance with the set policies and of the statutory requirements
- Execute all cost management procedures and ensure effective departmental controls
- Ensuring proper inventory management and control in accordance with policies and procedures
- Prepare and review drug formulary periodically to reflect changes in treatment in consultation with other stakeholders as outlined in our internal policies
- Ensure compliance to quality assurance standards by carrying out regular audits of all activities, procedures and equipment
- Review and realign activities to changing customer needs and demands, and develop new services
- Ensure doctors and clients receive appropriate drug information
- Provide leadership to achieve high performance by ensuring employee development, employee engagement and performance management to deliver organization objectives and goals
- Avail accurate and timely reports for management decisions as required.
- Maintains a rational, safe and economic system for the procurement and storage of pharmaceutical and ensures their availability and support the daily running of the purchasing department.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description
Academic & Professional Qualifications
1. Diploma or Bachelors degree in Pharmacy
2. Valid registration license with the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board
3. Management course an added advantage
4. At least 5 years in similar position and in a busy hospital
- Revenue growth and cost controlInventory management.
- Quality management
- Superior customer experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Equity Group Foundation career website on www.linkedin.com to apply