Corporate Sales Executive Job at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Corporate Sales Executive Job Key Responsibilities
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Aggressively pursue new clients to increase the company revenue;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Responsible for making repeat sales to their employer’s existing customers.
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues;
- Submit the required reports to the Management;
Key Requirements for the Corporate Sales Executive Job
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate using the appropriate communication means available.
- Computer skills: Ability to use provided Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word, Microsoft outlook and Linux operating system – Open Office Suite, etc to produce required reports and generally for communication.
- Literacy and Numeracy: Ability to understand basic business finance management details e.g. Cash-flow, overheads, cost margins, etc. Competency in writing of business letters, quotations and proposals.
- Business and Selling Skills: Good sales negotiations skills and ability to proactively manage sales accounts.
- Good grasp of presentation and problem solving skills with a professional touch is desirable. Understanding of the company operations and processes after on -job training is important.
- Product Knowledge: An understanding of products and services in the ISP or Teleco industry.
Corporate Sales Executive Job Minimum Qualifications
- A business related University degree with bias in marketing and sales or Diploma in marketing and sales from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an ICT enviroment would be advantageous
Method of Application
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. For unsolicited applications, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Research Solutions Africa
- Job Opportunities at Integrity Research and Consultancy
- Automotive Marketing Executive Job at R4Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Nawiri
- Housekeeper Job at Alternate Doors
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing Services
- Career Opportunities at Duma Works
- Career Opportunities at Robert Walters