If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Caritas Microfinance Bank is a fast growing Micro Finance Bank in Kenya whose vision is to be ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to all’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer who is self-driven and results-oriented. The ideal candidate should also be able to work with minimal supervision and possess the ability to meet and exceed targets within strict deadlines.
Marketing & Communications Officer Job Responsibilities
- Monitoring market trends to identify opportunities and key issues
- Conducting research on consumer markets and competitor activities
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure excellent performance of all marketing campaigns
- Developing and executing of the marketing strategies
- Analysing and monitoring competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth
- Developing and implementing the marketing plan.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as required
- Monitoring product uptake and consumer reactions
Qualifications for the Marketing & Communications Officer Job
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing.
- Preferable experience in banking or related industry.
- Professional marketing course will be an added advantage.
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Proven experience in using social media platforms and developing digital communications strategies.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concept, strategies and best practice
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills,
- Excellent Customer focus, marketing and communication skills
- Brand management skills
- Ability to write with strict attention to detail, grammar, expression and thoughtfulness
- Media and Public Relations management
- Networking and Relationship Building capabilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application with a detailed CV, quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date for application is 2nd January 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.