HR Business Partner Job at HRM Connection
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRM Connection Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HRM Connection Ltd
has been serving a wide variety of industries as a human resource advisor, consultant, and on-site human resources department since 2010
HR Business Partner Job Responsibilities
- Act as a change agent to foster a customer centric quality culture throughout the organization and drive measurable business process improvements
- Working to identify and manage risk
- Providing process improvement initiatives and managing a team as the process improves
- Balancing the capability of the business with operational costs and market demand
- Motivating a team to focus on business results as well as customer objectives
- Establishing performance objectives
- Creating KPIs to measure the success of the departmental projects and goals
- Identifying specific future business change requirements
- Empowering team members by giving them ownership and responsibility for the improvement of a various projects and departmental goals
- Being responsible for the end-to-end performance
Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner Job
- Act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively identify gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruit the key talents for the company
- Facilitate the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Design and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze HR trends and HR metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfers.
- Prepare statutory payments and payroll promptly
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic decision making
- Experience with a start-up environment is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5-6 years relevant experience
- University degree in a relevant field
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource is an added advantage
- IHRM membership
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong understanding of employment law
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 30 December 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRM Connection LtdSimilar Jobs
- Grant Writer at Diamond Staffing Kenya
- Latest Job at Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
- Sales Director at TSA Solutions
- Job Opportunities at Indepth Research Services
- Graphic Designer at Wananchi Group K Ltd
- HR Officer at People Foco
- Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Social Media Manager at Harriet Group