HR Business Partner Job at HRM Connection
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRM Connection Ltd
HRM Connection Ltd
has been serving a wide variety of industries as a human resource advisor, consultant, and on-site human resources department since 2010
HR Business Partner Job Responsibilities
- Act as a change agent to foster a customer centric quality culture throughout the organization and drive measurable business process improvements
- Working to identify and manage risk
- Providing process improvement initiatives and managing a team as the process improves
- Balancing the capability of the business with operational costs and market demand
- Motivating a team to focus on business results as well as customer objectives
- Establishing performance objectives
- Creating KPIs to measure the success of the departmental projects and goals
- Identifying specific future business change requirements
- Empowering team members by giving them ownership and responsibility for the improvement of a various projects and departmental goals
- Being responsible for the end-to-end performance
Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner Job
- Act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively identify gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruit the key talents for the company
- Facilitate the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Design and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze HR trends and HR metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfers.
- Prepare statutory payments and payroll promptly
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic decision making
- Experience with a start-up environment is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5-6 years relevant experience
- University degree in a relevant field
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource is an added advantage
- IHRM membership
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong understanding of employment law
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 30 December 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRM Connection LtdSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Optim System Limited
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Senior Software Engineer at Caspar Coding
- Civil Engineer at Menasa & Partners
- Merchandisers at Career Options Africa Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Wisen HR Services - 2 Postionsi