Sustainability and Social Policy Officer at Safaricom
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: 4 January, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
- Sustainable development goals business strategy
- To manage, track, report and innovate on Safaricom’s Sustainable Development Goals business strategy and divisional initiatives;
- To identify and drive opportunities for Safaricom’s active participation in sustainability and SDGs fora.
Responsibilities for the Sustainability and Social Policy Job
- To manage, track, report and innovate on Safaricom’s Social Policy;
- To identify and drive opportunities for Safaricoms active participation in social policy fora.
- To create partnerships and collaboration with partners for common approach to implement the sustainable development goals;
- To create partnerships and collaboration with partners for common approach to implement the social policy imperatives
- To create a partnership road map for implementation that cuts across social policy as well as sustainability.
Sustainability and Social Policy Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, development studies, sustainability, diplomacy and economics;
- A postgraduate degree, diploma or certificates in courses in social policy, public policy and sustainability will be an added advantage;
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in the sustainability and social policy sector for the manufacturing, construction or ICT sector or large scale industry;
- At least 1 year of process management experience.
- Additional Details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on shub.safaricom.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safaricom KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Customer Support Engineer at Oracle
- Systems Engineer at Fortinet
- Engineer at Telkom
- Project Manager at Nokia
- Accountant at Atkins
- Consultant at Temenos Group
- Communications Manager at Recours Four
- Enterprise Business Manager at Bright Vision Media Ltd