Sales Executive Job at Joianta Usafi Ltd
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: 1 January, 2017
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Joianta Usafi Ltd
Joianta Usafi Ltd is an outstanding company that renders services such as cleaning, janitorial and hygiene maintenance for your business and your residential homes.
We offer excellent professional services to our clients creating a safe and sanitary environment for them.
Sales Executive Job Basic Requirements
- University Degree/Diploma with an emphasis on Sales and Marketing ;
- Sales and Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
Requirements for the Sales Executive Job
- Visiting potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by Joianta Usafi Limited;
- Cross selling, identifying and developing new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region;
- Identifying, pursuing and closing sales leads;
- Timely communication to finance on the current clients financial status for timely debt collection from;
- Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients;
- Creation of a relevant and historic sales data base by maintaining complete records of all activities regarding client visits, complaints, pipeline and sales meetings;
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio;
- Carrying out analysis and providing detailed sales and marketing information for the client portfolio;
- Daily liaison with other colleagues to provide up to date information to ensure clients receive excellent customer service;
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are achieved and performance reports are submitted to the sales manager;
- Actively participate in training when called upon;
- Writing up sales proposals and quotations;
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Effective customer service;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment with equally pressing deadlines;
- Ability to think on your feet;
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent IT and Numerical skills.
Method of Application
If you feel you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st January 2017. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs