H. Young & Co. (E.A) Ltd is the leading Engineering and Construction Company and has its headquarters in Nairobi Kenya.
The Company’s design, Manufacturing and Construction activities relate to all sectors including Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Mining, Power Generation, Petroleum Industry, Cement among others.
H. Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd recognizes that is success depends on its employees and therefore has a highly qualified mix of both local and International staff that provides quality services and products to consistently meet key objectives and deadlines.
H. Young does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct audits on operational procedures, systems, policies and records to ensure conformity with laws, regulations and policies and consistency with the Authority’s established objectives and goals in accordance with the annual internal audit work plan.
- Develop audit programs and review procedures relevant to audit objectives;
- Document audit work papers and findings in accordance with accepted auditing standards;
- Obtain and review audit evidence and ensure that the audit conclusions reached are supported by appropriate and relevant audit evidence.
- Draft audit reports for assignments undertaken identifying observations made and providing recommendations for their resolution.
- Following up on the implementation of internal audit report recommendations for assignments undertaken and ensure implementation of agreed corrective actions;
- Assisting in the planning and execution of any special audit investigation or forensic audit as may be called upon.
- Undertaking any other responsibilities as and when assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Finance or related field
- A Professional qualifications in either CPA(K) , ACCA, CIA or CISA
- A minimum of five to seven (5-7) years relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports
- Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th January 2017