The successful Candidate should have knowledge of micros, Fidelio and ERP.
• Capacity management & audit of IP address for Wi-Fi, admin network & hosted devices within local data center.
• Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network, scheduling upgrades.
• Undertake data network fault investigations in local & wide area environments.
• Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
• Configuration of access points, gigabyte switches.
• The support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
• Report network operational status by gathering & prioritizing information & managing projects.
• Upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
• The basic configuration of firewalls.
• Daily reporting to local IT manager and corporate IT manager.
• Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Should have minimum 5 years’ experience in the hotel industry.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills.
• Excellent understanding of 2.4GHz and 5GHz channelization.
• Must have knowledge of micros, Fidelio and ERP.
• Sound knowledge of configuration of routing, switching equipment & fail over switches.
• Good knowledge of laptop, computer & printer troubleshooting .
• Sound knowledge of fiber network.
• Willing to relocate to Mombasa.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.