If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Elekron Limited is one of the leading suppliers of quality LED lighting products in Kenya.
We specialize in supplying LED lighting to Contractors, Developers, special projects, as well as corporates and other institutions.
We are now set for expansion. We are therefore looking for a select team of experienced, energetic, and highly motivated individuals to drive our sales and marketing department to the next level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and enhancing existing client relations so as to maximise sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Source for new clients such as Resellers, Contractors, and Corporate companies across the country (Kenya).
- Achieving agreed sales targets
- Advise management on new markets and enhancing product range.
- Preparing weekly sales report analysis on current and anticipated new clients / projects.
- Following up on payment with clients.
- Respond to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, warranty claims, complaints, etc.
- Diploma Holder in any sales / marketing / business related field.
- Must have at least 5 years general work experience, with a minimum of two years’ in direct sales of lighting and/or electrical products.
- Must have existing clientele base in the lighting / electrical industry.
- Must be able to show proof of achieving sales targets and/or expansion of customer base, during previous experience.
- Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills.
- Be self-driven, ambitious, and highly motivated to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Be naturally persuasive, competitive, and confident.
- Applicant should be willing and ready to learn and grow in an exciting role.
- Be computer literate, very presentable and have a pleasant, confident personality.
- Having a vehicle at his/her disposal will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Kenya citizen, and preferably between 20 – 35 years of age.
Method of Application
If you feel you are up to the challenge and fulfil our requirements, please write to us, indicating why you would be the right candidate for this position, your current salary package, and, if selected, the earliest date you would be able to join us.
Also enclose your recent portrait photo, and detailed CV.
Your application must reach us on or before 31st January, 2017.
An attractive base salary plus commission and other allowances will be offered to the successful candidate.