M-health programs are looking for entrepreneurial development leaders. The m-health product manager should have an entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset combined with strong team building and relationship management capacities. He or she is able to lead across a variety of stakeholders from different cultures and is creative and resourceful in finding solutions especially in the digital world. The ideal candidate combines senior experience in healthcare innovations (especially product development) in developing markets and has a passion for social impact.
• You are the champion of developing customer-centered, intuitive products and services in healthcare.
• Have a deep interest in the needs of customers. You don’t mind getting your feet dirty and talk to the customers.
• Responsible for initiating new strategic partnerships, and for building out existing key strategic partnerships with large corporate organizations.
• Lead a cross-organizational team of “Product Owners” who are all responsible for dedicated product lines focused on the consumer.
• At least ten years of work experience in a leadership role including business development and/or fund raising roles.
• You have a relevant Master’s, MBA degree or higher.
• Experience of working in healthcare, healthcare financing and/or m-Health in Kenya or other sub-Saharan countries.
• Experience of working in an international environment.
• Strong understanding of healthcare financing, insurance and mobile phone markets in developing countries.
• Strategic, innovative approach to fund management, product development, and marketing.
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and search career website on www.summitrecruitment-search.com to apply