Business Analyst Job at Bridge International Academies
Posted on: 8 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Bridge International
Academies is the world’s largest education innovation company serving the 700 million families who live on less than $2 USD per day. We strive to provide the highest quality education product to the more than 100,000 students who attend Bridge’s more than 400 nursery and primary schools across emerging markets in Africa and (soon to open) in Asia The first Bridge International Academy opened in the Mukuru slum in Nairobi, Kenya in 2009. Today there are hundreds and Bridge continues to expand across Africa and Asia. With a mission of Knowledge for all, Bridge plans to educate 10,000,000 children across a dozen countries by 2025.
About The Role
Business analysts are typically required to assess and validate their activities and to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements. They may use sophisticated methods, metrics and tools to achieve the business benefits and corporate goals.
What You Will Do
- Work very closely with the Managing Director Kenya in a job shadow capacity to gain knowledge and advice on how to run a business
- Must be adept at translating business requirements to technical requirements. This includes using powerful analysis and modelling tools to match strategic business objectives with practical technical solutions.
- Determines a project’s requirements by extracting them from business or government policies, as well as from current and future users, through interaction and research.
- Engages the innovations space to develop ‘disruptive’ projects which stimulate evolution of the market and address their needs.
- Monthly monitoring and review of departmental spending vs. budget to ensure optimal spending and ensure funds are directed towards projects that generate highest return on investment (ROI).
- Delivers the business planning processes (forecasts, budgets, long range plans) including analysis of variances with relevant commentary to support management decision making.
- Prepares periodic business performance and market analysis, business trends and providing insight with a view to increase operational efficiency.
What You Should Have
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university preferably in Business Administration with a 3.5 and above GPA score
- Minimum of 1 year post-undergraduate, full-time work experience
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Leadership skills
- High energy and enthusiasm level; willingness to do whatever necessary to get the job done
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bridge International career website on jobs.jobvite.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bridge InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Head - Primary School at Flying Kites Leadership Academy
- Store-keeper at Oshwal Academy Mombasa
- Job Opportunities at Braeburn Schools Ltd - 6 Positions
- Administrative Associate / Receptionist at Nova Pioneer
- Fresh Vacancies at Bomet University College - 5 Positions
- Career Opportunities at Migori Teachers College - 2 Positions
- Operations Manager at Eneza Education
- Headteacher at Nova Pioneer Education