Sales & Marketing Job at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 10 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Sales & Marketing Job Responsibilities
- Find new sales leads.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Collaborate with the sales director to create and train prospecting process.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with the sales director to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and customers.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Embody company culture in front of the customers.
- End-to-end ownership of marketing vision and strategy
- Manage the entire marketing lifecycle: defining the strategy, conceiving means and collaterals, design and working with cross-functional teams, particularly sales, through implementation
- Partner with product, sales and training teams to deliver marketing collaterals, campaigns and events as per road map and objectives and implement go-to-market strategy
- Build and lead a high-performing internal team to undertake research, business analysis and human-centered design
- Own end-to-end communications from scratch and ensuring that the communication is received and communicated in field exactly as intended design
- Design and implement promotion schemes for market acquisition
- Identify new channels for promotion and sales
- Design and manage focused field-based research, trials and pilot projects following Lean Startup methodology to validate key product hypotheses, rapidly test features and product packages, and gather customer insights
- Develop and share a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
- Recruit and manage interns, fellows and seconded professionals supporting the product line and sales function
- Drive execution of new product and pricing launches across the organization.
Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Job
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and reach targets.
- Hardworking, persistent, flexible, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- English and Swahili fluency. Swahili dialect in addition is a plus.
Method of Application
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Senior Software Engineer at Caspar Coding
- Civil Engineer at Menasa & Partners
- Job Vacancies at HCS Africa - 2 Positions
- Merchandisers at Career Options Africa Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Wisen HR Services - 2 Postionsi