Procurement Assistant Job at Eunique Africa Ltd.
Posted on: 10 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Eunique Africa Ltd
Eunique Fashions is a high end Fashion house that retails both Men and Women designer clothing.We deal with both official and casual wear.We don't just sell clothing,we also advice on what to wear, when and where depending on the occasion,and ones standing in the society.
Procurement Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assist procurement in doing stock take for products sold in the shops.
- Stock take, stock control, stock tracking and reordering of goods.
- Handle cash and credit transactions with customers.
- Scan goods and collect payments.
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Redeem loyalty points for customers.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Keep reports of transactions.
- Bag, box or wrap packages.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Attention to detail, fast learner and ability to multitask.
Requirements for the Procurement Assistant Job
- Diploma Graduate in procurement, purchasing and supply chain.
- Must have 1 year proven working experience in procurement, retail cashier.
- Basic computer knowledge and fast learner.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented and ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail, basic accounting and mathematical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV’S to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eunique Africa LtdSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager Job at Al-Futtaim
- Sales Representatives at Eunique Africa
- Job Opportunities at Majid Al Futtaim
- Account Manager Care Chemicals at BASF East Africa Ltd
- International Expansion Supervisor at LC Waikiki
- Group Sales Director at Al-Futtaim
- Job Opportunities at LC Waikiki
- Office Administrator & Bookkeeper Job at Kennect