If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Indepth Research Services (IRES)
is an international training and consultancy organization with its head office in Nairobi, Kenya. IRES offers a comprehensive portfolio of technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture; climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors
Marketer & Business Development Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospective Client and Business Development related Engagements; includes but not limited to leading the prospecting for new clients and subsequent engagements with them, carrying out other related initial and followup meetings as necessary, ensuring regular, timely and professional followups.
- Pitching IRES to prospective clients
- Market Expansion Administration
- Product and service innovation.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Support processes leading to business growth for the organization through various market analysis and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPS, Prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities.
Requirements for the Marketer & Business Development Job
- An undergraduate degree with professional qualifications in marketing.
- An MBA or y Master’s degree and in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Business English will be a Mandatory requirement.
- Excellent IT skills (internet, email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing in a consultancy services company, preferably a research firm.
- Experience in managing teams is essential.
- Project Management skills required.
- Planning and Execution skills required.
- Market research & analysis experience is desirable.
- Minimum age requirement 30 years old.
- Experience in Government and public sector in general for corporate marketerGovernment
- Experience in NGO’s and civil society for Corporate marketers –NGO’s
Marketer & Business Development Job Competencies
- Ability to develop winning teams
- Good judgement and business sense abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication with ability to effectively articulate the company strategy and other opportunities
- A good appreciation of economic developments locally and in the region
Method of Application
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th January, 2017.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.
Indepth Research Services is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.