Career Opportunity for Experienced Personnel at ORGUT Consulting AB
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at ORGUT Consulting AB
ORGUT is an independent staff-owned service provider in international development cooperation.
Qualifications and skills
- At least a Master’s degree in forestry, water or environmental sciences;
- Fluent spoken and written English
General professional experience
- At least 15 years professional experience in the field of forestry, conservation, water resource management, REDD+, climate change adaptation
- At least 10 years international experience in leading projects in institutional development in the field of forestry, conservation, water resource management, REDD+, climate change adaptation.
- Significant work experience with natural resource protection and responses to climate change, as well as with supporting the strengthening of government l institutions.
- Experience in leading multicultural and multi-disciplinary teams
- Project cycle management and result based management approaches
- Experience as Team Leader of EU-funded projects and experience with technical and financial procedures of the EU/EDF preferable
- Work experience in Sub-Saharan Africa
Ideally additional experience in:
- Experience in formulating integrated management plans
- Experience in improving incentive mechanisms for sustainable land use systems including private sector and communities
- Work experience from Kenya
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to email@example.com . There is no explicit deadline, we will contact applicants as relevant opportunities arise.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORGUT Consulting ABSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Duma Works
- Domestic Helper at Eagle HR
- IT Internships at CDL Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Latest Jobs at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Job Vacancies at Genesis Consult Ltd - 6 Positions
- Team Leader-Sales at Reeds Africa Consult Ltd (RAC)
- General Manager Sales at Eaton SAKS International