If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pearl Healthcare is a fast growing healthcare company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya which is building a chain of outpatient medical centres in Kenya using cutting edge technology to offer quality and exceptional medicare medical care and unparalleled patient experience at affordable rates
Suitable candidates should have at least 12 months working experience. Suitable candidates should also be computer literate.Salary will be competitive
Responsibilities for the Lab Tech Job
- To collect specimen from the patients and deliver them to the laboratory for analysis.
- To run the Laboratory tests in accordance with set standard operating procedures.
- To ensure tidiness and cleanliness of the working surfaces, laboratory wares, apparatus and machines.
- To keep inventory of the laboratory assets.
- To ensure necessary materials/reagents are available for smooth running of the laboratory.
- To adhere to quality assurance and bio-safety protocols as guided by the Laboratory.
- To receive and assist patients/clients at the laboratory reception area.
Lab Tech Job Qualifications
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Registration with KMLTTB.
- O-Level Certificate.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, day time telephone contacts and three referees with their contacts.
Send your CV to email@example.com