He/she will be responsible to provide the company with increased sales productivity, meet revenue and cash collection targets, improve brand visibility, lead the sales team and manage tradition accounts relationships. He/she must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar capacity, managing a sales team. FMCG experience IS A MUST.
• Drive, integrate and support all tradition trade strategy and its execution.
• Achieve increase in coverage (increase in terms of the number of outlets and accounts).
• Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met.
• Ensure optimal availability of products over a long and short term.
• Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization.
• Manage Allocation of Customer Trade Spend and debtors’ book.
• Ensure cash collection as per agreed on terms with customers.
• Compute, prepare and authorize credit and debit notes as required.
• Implement and control pricing in all channels, inside and outside of promotional periods.
• Drive and ensure strong in-store visibility and merchandising.
• Develop and manage operational field sales force.
• Liaise with corporate clients, build and develop working business relationships.
• Prepare regular reports and analysis on key account activities.
• Responsible for Dynamic Forecasting and Demand Planning.
• Bachelor degree from a recognised University in Business or Sales & Marketing.
• MUST Have 5– 7 years of experience in sales of FMCG products.
• Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
• Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and search career website on www.summitrecruitment-search.com to apply