Internship Opportunity at 4G Capital
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at 4G Capital
(4th Generation Capital) is Africa's fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt. Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
- Work in pairs consisting of Loans Officers and Collections Officers
- Support and maintain an excellent work environment to achieve demanding targets
- Deliver first rate customer service
- Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area
- Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Assist in contacting debtors to receive payment
- Assist in following up on defaulters to recover payments
- Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
- Assist in maintaining exhaustive and accurate Debt Management Forms
- Assist in renegotiating payment schedules or obtaining funds from relatives via responsible relative or other means
- Assist in spoof calling
- Forward defaulter files to HQ collectors on appropriate date
- Assist in Issuing demand letters to defaulting customers
Does this sound like you?
- Very high personal standard of integrity: You have a strong moral compass. Your customers and coworkers can trust you to carry out your duties in an ethical way.
- Self-motivated: You approach your work with enthusiasm and energy. You are a self-starter that does what you should do without waiting to be told. You proactively solve problems as they arise.
- Process discipline: You are able to follow process protocol and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Customer-focus: You enjoy building and maintaining relationships with current and potential customers. You want to see 4G customers succeed and are happy to support them any way you can.
- Good communicator: You are able to pass your message across clearly, to your customers, team members and management as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 4G Capital career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 4G CapitalSimilar Jobs
- General Manager Job at I&M Bank
- Integrations Developer Job at Co-operative Bank
- Career Opportunities at Branch.co
- Head of Forensic Investigations Job at Absa
- Relationship Manager Job at I&M Bank Ltd
- Cashier Job at Britam
- Senior Operations Manager Job at Financial Access
- Career Opportunities at Family Bank Ltd