If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Proctor and Allan (EA) Ltd was incorporated in April 1999 after the acquisition of Proctor & Allan (EA) Ltd., from Unga Group Ltd, by a group of investors and The Acacia Fund. Proctor & Allan Ltd has been in operation since the 1940′s.
Proctor & Allan (EA) Ltd has been a leading manufacturer of nutritious food products in ‘Eastern Africa’. These products are marketed under Proctor & Allan brand name, KiddosTM , Nutri-richTM and Country StyleTM
Region: Nairobi and Limuru
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Roles include:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You’ll have the freedom to set your own schedule, work alongside a great supportive team and an opportunity for growth
Remuneration: Strong commission structure.
Education and Experience
1) Certificate/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related studies
2) 1 year sales experience on a commission basis.
3) Familiarity with food manufacturing
1) Strong selling skills – Communication, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, and Presentation Skills.
2) Time management & good in planning
3) Drive for results
4) Strong Customer focus
Method of Application
Do you have the above qualifications and are able to perform the indicated duties with minimum supervision?
If yes, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 16th January 2017