is a Kenyan company established in 1994, providing a full range of management consultancy services in the areas of human resources
Job Purpose: To coordinate all activities related to implementation of quality management systems within the manufacturing facility
- Coordinate implementation of quality management systems- ISO.
- Conduct internal training and sensitize employees on quality management systems.
- Prepare, in concert with department heads, quality system documentation based on identified processes Set and document workflow procedures for all departments
- Ensure that products created by the organization meet ISO standards and customers expectations.
- Ensure all employees have written work instructions or procedures on quality management systems
- Coordinate ISO audits
- Regularly report on the implementation status of the quality systems
- Liaison with external parties on challenges faced during implementation of the quality management system
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing quality control role business administration or finance related discipline
- Training in ISO and other quality management systems
- 3 years experience implementing quality management systems in a manufacturing set up
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Well developed capacity for follow through
- Keen eye for detail
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, you are invited to visit our Recruitment Portal at jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke to submit your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.