If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City
- Grow market share by proactively developing and deploying domain-based sales strategies in collaboration with account management and utilising specialist knowledge to deliver gross sales.
- Major emphasis on opening up new business, both within existing accounts and new customers. Focusing on growth based on a value sale.
- Be the voice of the customer, feeding into SBU to inform business strategy.
- May assist in key retention situations as required.
- Delivers recurring and outright revenue, secures liquidity/ usage growth on selected products, generates new opportunities, follows and develops opportunities and leads provided by other sources.
- Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expert in markets-based product knowledge)
- Ensures the effective handover of accounts to the account management team post set up.
- Gathers feedback from the customer, maintains accurate customer contact and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Management systems, develops innovative approaches to problems, can become the product champion.
SCOPE & IMPACT
- Selling set of products/solutions to a pre-defined market segment, possibly in a predefined territory, possibly a country or sub-region.
- Cross-channel function, building on expert knowledge to target client base, recognise client needs and propose solution.
- Might have specialist sales target for liquidity/ usage relating to a set of products. Have own sales targets.
- Pro-active in developing opportunities.
- Responsible for selling a set of products/specific propositions/solutions to a target market.
- May coordinate with regional account teams.
- May be involved in key retention initiates as needed.
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
- May include sales professionals, product specialists, trainers, consultants, marketing, senior leadership, etc.
- Key stakeholders within assigned accounts including executives and industry associations.
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Thomson Reuters career website on www.applytracking.com to apply