If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, stratergy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in coporate finance, stratergy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. Download our company profile below.
Responsible to the Board of Directors, the General Manager will be a strong leader who will plan, direct, oversee, supervise and manage and his operational area of responsibility, ensuring that operations run effectively, efficiently and according to company policy.
The manager will ensure that supervisory staff and worksites are appropriately managed and continue to meet the needs of the business in accordance with business strategies.
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Work with other managers within the firm to ensure all aspects of projects are coordinated to ensure maximum productivity and commercial success. Be familiar with all projects scope of work and general requirements.
- General leadership & management of subordinate staff in accordance with company procedures, policies and values, with an emphasis on retention and personnel development including his/ her own.
- Work with other managers in problem solving and sharing of information to promote continuous development of personnel and systems within the group.
- Develop new business by nurturing existing clients and demonstrate innovation with regard to new clients and products.
- Ensure enquiries and contracts are executed in accordance with Company Quality Management System.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs;
- Oversee control of procurement/ hire/ supply of plant and equipment for the execution of the works within your business area.
- The preparation, in a timely manner, of essential business information and reports appertaining to the business operations.
- Ensure that all staff development and training is carried out in accordance with the Company Quality and Administrative procedures.
- Lead the development of company standards, procedures and systems, ensuring best practice techniques in line with business requirements
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies for the General Manager Job
- Degree in Mechanical engineering; Process engineering; Operations management or any other related course;
- An MBA is an added advantage
- At least 8 years of experience with 3 of those in senior management level
- Demonstrate astute commercial awareness focusing on business management/contract performance.
- Good communication and interpersonal experience;
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience developing and managing budgets;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to make difficult decisions is a necessity
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams;
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Our client offers all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
Method of Application
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the title. Include your current remuneration, testimonials and give full contact details of 3 referees to email@example.com CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted