If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Diamond Property Merchants Ltd is a pacesetter in the Kenyan real estate; an easily recognizable and well established brand in the real estate sector in the region.
The successful candidate will work hand in hand with top management in building Diamond Property Merchants Ltd profile through digital marketing, events, conference, seminars, media engagement and customer service.
Reporting relationship.The successful candidate will report to the Director, Sales and Marketing.
Assistant Marketing Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and participate in events such as open days, seminars, conferences, media engagement. Your responsibility will be to make the events successful through proper coordination, liaising with suppliers, inviting participants and guests.
- Liaise with vendors such as media houses, radio stations, printers to coordinate and implement the organization’s communication strategy and brand building.
- Manage campaigns demonstrating ROI and demonstrable success.
- Manage our social media platform and use it as a tool to build our brand.
- Plan and manage the annual marketing plan budget.
- Keep abreast of the competition and market dynamics and advice management.
Qualifications for the Assistant Marketing Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in either marketing, communication, PR or related studies
- At least two years’ experience in PR, Marketing, communication, events management.
- Between 30years -45 years.
- Writing & Editing skills. Evidence of writing skills through publications, blogs, e
- Must be enthusiastic, good communicator and listener; strong presentation skills-able to engage an audience.
- Organizational skills through events management.
- Deliver targets, be willing to learn, logical, analytical, a good planner, team player, gives attention to detail and be able to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, manage time and multiple tasks.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative.
Method of Application
If this sounds of interest and you have the right mix of skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you. Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject: (Assistant Marketing Manager PR & Communication) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 21st January 2017.
NB: Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process