Sagaci Research provides high-quality market intelligence to businesses interested in African countries.
Sagaci Research reports, databases and field research provide an up-to-date in-depth understanding of the key sectors in the region (consumer goods, retail, telecommunications, financial services, construction / real-estate,…).
Sagaci Research, founded in 2012 by former employees from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and is now operating in 20+ countries across the African continent.
- Performing desk research and gathering information through various sources and methodologies,
- Analyzing gathered information or data and extracting insights,
- Drafting summary slides, synthesizing learning in clear documents,
- Conducting in-depth interviews, generating insights from discussions,
- Building knowledge of regional economies and network of contacts across industries,
- Developing understanding of data sources on regional economies and industrial sectors,
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- A minimum experience of 2 years in research, consulting, equity research…
- An energetic spirit able to work in a fast-pace environment,
- A good and up-to-date local and regional knowledge and network of contacts across industries,
- A solid knowledge of online research tools,
- A good experience in knowledge synthesis and clear output generation,
- A rigorous mind with extreme attention to details,
- An ability to deal with new situations/difficulties, to come up with creative ideas,…
- A desire to work in an highly international environment,
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French would be a plus
Salary depends on experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sagaci Research career website on sagaci-research.workable.com to apply