We are an international humanitarian organisation dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
We work in partnership with the very poorest people in these countries, directly enabling them to improve their lives, as well as using our knowledge and experience to influence decisions made at a local, national and international level that can significantly reduce extreme poverty. In 2016, we positively impacted the lives of 22.5 million people..
Key Functions For the Administration Officer Job
- Assist in the coordination of events held, geared at increasing awareness of courses offered in Helix and increasing the uptake of participants
- Frequently maintain contact and gather feedback from clients and participants on our client relationship management (CRM) database
- Facilitate and coordinate the travel logistics and in country stay for all course participants during course seasons
- Compile feedback forms, lessons learnt and action plans for each course
- Coordinate and handle the administrative logistics around staff when going for trainings
- Track domain expenses and periodically give status reports
- Manage the internal training calendar for the team
- Update internal trackers , smart sheets and sites as guided
- Streamline and ensure efficient in administrative activities within the organization.
- Work closely with finance team for quarterly reports and tracking
- Assist in monitoring, reporting and invoicing of various projects within the Agresso.
- Coordinate internal events and activities
Qualities & Skills: This position requires a well-organized, self-motivated individual with strong prioritization skills to effectively and efficiently carry out the desired duties and responsibilities.
Other relevant skills include:
- English speaker with local training and experience.
- Self -driven. Motivated, independent individual
- An eye for details, thoroughness an accuracy in work
- Outgoing, energetic, adaptable and flexible team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer proficient with strong excel skills
- Excellent ICPTS
Education Requirements for the Administration Officer Job
- Bachelor’s level degree in Administration/Accounting/Marketing with Accountancy training
- We offer a competitive remuneration based on skill and experience including;
- Group Medical & Life Cover
- Relocation Cost and Housing Covered by the Employer
- Per diem & over night allowance on mission not in duty stations
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Method of Application
Interested parties should send in their applications on or before 5 pm on 31st January 2017 Correspondence:Applications and detailed CV to be addressed to HR Manager-Africa and sent by email to email@example.com with email subject tittle- Application for Administration Officer Job. Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted