Business Operations Manager Job at Shortlist Professionals
Posted on: 17 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Shortlist Professionals
At Shortlist, we are re-inventing the way startups, social enterprises, and small businesses can find and engage with the best professional managerial talent. Using multi-channel sourcing and an online assessment platform, we find the best fits for a given role, providing employers a “Shortlist” of the best candidates to interview. We offer job seekers a vastly improved experience and an opportunity to demonstrate real ability and skills.
Manage ongoing client engagements with support from business and operations teams:
- Detailed requirements gathering from employer on each job profile
- Configuration, customization and set up of search with operations team
- Sourcing and engagement with right candidates, ensuring high application rates
- Overseeing assessment, evaluation and Shortlisting of candidates
Design operational processes and product requirements to improve hiring success:
- Monitor key product and operational analytics to identify improvement opportunities
- Work closely with product-engineering teams to improve user experience and automation
- Review, design, and manage workflows for operations team to achieve product objectives
Strategic market research and project management to inform future product direction:
- Conduct market, customer, and competitor research to inform product priorities
- Manage internal projects to build knowledge-base and proprietary product elements
- Become an expert on recruitment and our target sectors disseminate best practices
- Participate in team strategy sessions and initiatives to take Shortlist to the next level
Does this sound like you?
- Strategic and analytical - an ability to see and connect things at a high level, quickly frame analytics and draw insights to make data-driven decisions
- Eye for detail and operational efficiency – relentlessly detail orientated, obsessed with tracking and measuring, able to connect threads and dependencies in complex products
- Ownership and project management – managed large and complex projects with multiple moving pieces, functions, and individuals involved. Proven ability to plan at a high level, and execute on the ground.
- User and experience orientated – able to see put yourself in another’s shoes, simplify, provide context, and empathize with challenges faced by them
- Passion and curiosity – demonstrated passion for something in your professional or personal life. Something you had to learn and explore for yourself. If it happens to be hiring, recruitment, and human capital – all the better!
- A team player – able to work with a diverse and globally distributed team. Able to listen, build on ideas constructively and motivate people towards common objectives.
- A fantastic communicator – superlative written, oral, and presentation skills. Able to communicate complex ideas simply. Able to interact with job seekers and senior management at hiring companies.
- A doer – Talking is good. Doing is better. Track record of rolling up your sleeves to actually get things done in ambiguous circumstances. Planning is good. Overthinking, not so much.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Shortlist Professionals career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Shortlist ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- FMCG Sales Representative at Brites Management
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 2 Positions
- Latest Recruitment at Silensec
- Latest Job at Palladium International
- Client Management Executive at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited
- Senior Commercial Manager at Faithful+Gould
- Young Leadership Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company