Quality Assurance Officer Job at Living Goods
Posted on: 17 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Living Goods
At Living Goods
we empower people to improve the health of their families, friends and communities. Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ health entrepreneurs who go door to door to teach families how to improve their health and wealth and sell life-changing products such as simple treatments for malaria and diarrhea, safe delivery kits, fortified foods, clean cook stoves, water filters, and solar lights. By combining the best practices from business and public health, we are dramatically lowering child mortality AND creating livelihoods for thousands of enterprising women.
This role is responsible for quantifying the level of performance and compliance with expected standards set by Living Goods.
- Review reported health data from Community Health Promoters (CHPs) and identify outliers and follow up
- Conduct phone surveys to Living Goods clients to verify data accuracy and assess customer satisfaction.
- Review data from branch staff visits to CHPs
- Identify CHPs who need more targeted support by the branch teams and advice the branch teams accordingly.
- Submit regular audit and customer care reports to the Director of Health.
- Review of CHP recruits/trainees and ensure that trainees meet the set criteria.
- Organize and support annual recertification for all CHPs.
- Maintain a database for CHP certification and re-certification results.
- Identify quality improvement needs of the CHP and Branch Teams and propose training topics.
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
- Degree/ diploma in health or health related field of study
- At least 1 year work experience in quality assurance will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative analytic methods.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Exceptional self-starter with strong interpersonal, organizational
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both in English and Kiswahili required.
- You should be flexible and willing to travel and stay in the field regularly.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Living Goods career website on livinggoods.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Living GoodsSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Scanlab Kenya
- Hospital Administrator at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
- Instructor at Polycare Wellness Centre
- Administrative Assistant at Cigna
- Licensed Acupuncturist at Polycare
- Construction Master at Penda Health
- Laboratory Manager at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
- Marketing Manager at Sisu Global Health