Founded in 1987 by the Chedda family, Kenafric Industries
Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Confectionery, Food, Footwear, and Stationery products in Kenya. Kenafric employs over 1500 people directly and touches the lives of more than 7500 people indirectly. The vision of the founders and relentless hard work over 25 years has given Kenafric a unique platform to grow tremendously in the African markets. Read More
- Identify prospective customers by following leads from existing clients, and market intelligence
- Contact new and existing customers regularly to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations
- Analyze customers’ needs and requirements to gain insight on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and deliveries from the distributor
- Increase company product sales range within the wholesale channel.
- Ensure sales targets and volumes are met within the whole sale channel
- Evaluate the Route to Market efficiency and improve on the structure.
• Increase company product sales range within the wholesale channel.
• Ensure sales targets and volumes are met within the whole sale channel
• Evaluate the Route to Market efficiency and improve on the structure.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business + Diploma in Business studies
• 3 years' work experience in a similar role + Computer Literate
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (WHOLESALE SUPERVISOR) to email@example.com by 20th January, 2017