Chief Accountant Job at Redstar International
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Redstar International
We are a dynamic company that deals in distribution of high end quality Home Furnishing products.
We provide sophisticated, one-stop-shop home textile solutions to meet customers’ specific needs.
From product design, sourcing and production management to quality control, logistics, shipping and other important functions, our spectrum of services covers the entire supply chain end-to-end.
- Know all the latest accounting laws and procedures
- Prepare and process monthly payroll
- Prepare financial reports
- Prepare budget execution reports
- Accurately record, classify, summarize and update all financial transactions
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data for accounting and reporting purposes
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system. the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting
- Manage and comply with local and state government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Knowledge and experience in the use of ERP Systems
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting/Finance/CPA/ACCA/ACA qualification
- 5-8 Years Min Experience
- Medical & Other allowances
- More details on Application
Method of Application
Interested applicants should E-mail their current Resumes to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Redstar InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer Job at Dent
- Products Associate Job at ShopIT
- eCommerce Customer Service Officer Job at Soko
- Job Opportunities at CocoLili
- Business Development Managers Job at Growth Partners
- Biomedical Sales Engineer Job at Harley's Limited
- Field Data Collectors Job at Galaxy Capital Ltd.