Credit Controller Job at Booking.com
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Booking.com
B.V. (the company behind Booking.com™) is registered and based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands ("Booking.com", "we", "us" or "our"), from where it renders an online accommodation reservation service (the "Service") on its website (the "Website"), and is supported internationally by its local group companies (the "support companies"). The support companies provide only internal support to Booking.com B.V. The support companies do not render the Service and do not own, operate or manage the Website or any other website.
A Booking.com Credit Controller is responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of accounts. The Credit Controller supports Booking.com BV by being a main point of contact for its customers for all invoice related issues. The Credit Controller is expected to build strong relationships with Booking.com’s customers and business partners in an effort to ensure all invoices are paid to the terms of Booking.com BV’s hotel contract. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Support Booking.com BV with collecting Open Invoices
- Implement scalable solutions
- Cross functional Communication and collaboration
- Support of Booking.com BV with increasing growth of company
- Assist with the improvement of cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
- Thanks to these works, the Credit Controller will acquire an in-depth knowledge of Booking.com’s business and internal organization and will prepare him/her -self to a broader role.
- Key factors of success in this role are a good understanding of the business priorities, strong communication skills and, above all, the capacity to implement projects and reach the pre-set objectives.
- Drive progress through simple and targeted action plans. Implement short term loops of progress (tackle the issues one by one at a high pace)
- Create Best Practice and share with Peers
- Be a business partner with Hotels team
- Create an out of the box mind set to support Booking.com BV with improving customer payment behavior
- Assist Booking.com BV by being an owner of Key Performance Indicators like DSO, % received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
- Planning skills
- Managing and Developing Yourself
- Technical knowledge of Collections software
- Strategic/Longer Term Contribution
- Ability to Travel if required as part of the role
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives.
- Excellent communication and transversal management skills.
- Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy.
- Understanding of business practices and systems.
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
- Good knowledge PC software applications.
- Quality improvement skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant knowledge about Kenya will be an added advantage.
- Interactions: regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning credit control.
- Ability to change the thinking, mindset of or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Booking.com career website on workingatbooking.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Booking.comSimilar Jobs
- Front Office Supervisor at Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels
- Chief Engineer atFairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Digital Marketer & Graphics Designer at Duma Works
- Job Opportunities at Kempinski Hotels - 2 Positions
- Latest Recruitment at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Accountant at Tribeka Holdings
- Supervisor at a Leading Restaurant
- Marketing Manager at Serena Hotels