The role holder will be responsible for developing, expanding and maintaining a portfolio of corporate clients for the unit to achieve set budgets within overall bank objectives.
1. Credit Application file set up and follow up:
· Collect and analyse customers or prospect financial statements and other documents.
· Analysis of the real needs of customer and checks consistency of requested and proposed facilities.
· Analysisand prepares credit and facility applicationfiles, and adheresto pricing conditions negotiated, within set SLAs.
· End to end credit approval process.
· Prepares informed proposals in order to elaborate proposals to customers and prospects.
2. Counterparty Risk Contribution :
· Updates time schedules of customer files: KYC information, call reports, maturities, completion of security documentation, insurances, rates and loan instalment arrears.
· Follows up on customer requests for temporary overdrafts.
· Anticipation of and renewal of credit facilities.
· Ensure minimum monthly audit of pricing integrity in the system.
· Sets up dashboards on commercial performance and risk on customers, and timely reporting of downgraded situations to the Relationship Manager.
3. Participates in the Development of Customer and Prospect portfolios and in mastery of its risk:
· Contributes to continuous improvement of customer relationships.
· Identify opportunities to meet customer needs and for cross sell.
· Enriches and updates prospect databases.
· Provides performance dashboards to the Relationship Manager.
4. Follow up customer Satisfaction:
· Monitor service delivery from the support departments in the Bank.
· Follows up on customer complaint/s and ensures respect of SLAs and procedures.
Minimum Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
Functional & Behavioural Competencies required for this Role
Interested and qualified? Go to African Management Services Company (AMSCO) career website on www.placementpartner.co.za to apply