Retirements Savings Advisor Job at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: 25 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Savings Advisor Job Responsibilities
- Sell retirement savings products i.e. (provident and pension funds, Corporate trustee services, Estate Planning) to prospective individual and corporate clients.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings in the office, clients’ homes or business premises.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current position and future goals.
- Analyzing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements.
- Sign-in, manage and retain clients and their accounts and maintain a strong customer service.
- Meet and exceed exciting and aggressive work targets.
- Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
- Build Rapport with Colleagues to generate from them successful leads.
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and retirement savings products.
Qualifications for the Savings Advisor Job
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- An appropriate qualification/ training in sales and marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- Work experience in the retirement benefits sector e.g. insurance companies, fund manager, insurance broking, would be an advantage
- Proven experience and success in selling financial services and retirement benefits products: would also be an added advantage
- A good working knowledge of financial markets, financial and retirement savings products
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed; negotiation and influencing skills
- Confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people, and with good experience of the Business environment of the preferred region.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
- An ethical and professional approach to work
Method of Application
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Retirement Savings Advisor’ on the subject line. Applications to be received by 25th January 2017.
Do not attach any certificates
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Director at Mackenzie Jones
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 5 Positions
- Content Marketing Manager at Royal Management Consultants (RMC)
- Business Manager at Virtual HR
- Human Resources Manager at Crystal Recruit
- Head of Finance & Shared Services at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Wisen HR Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Alternate Doors