Retirements Savings Advisor Job at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: 25 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Savings Advisor Job Responsibilities
- Sell retirement savings products i.e. (provident and pension funds, Corporate trustee services, Estate Planning) to prospective individual and corporate clients.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings in the office, clients’ homes or business premises.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current position and future goals.
- Analyzing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements.
- Sign-in, manage and retain clients and their accounts and maintain a strong customer service.
- Meet and exceed exciting and aggressive work targets.
- Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
- Build Rapport with Colleagues to generate from them successful leads.
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and retirement savings products.
Qualifications for the Savings Advisor Job
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- An appropriate qualification/ training in sales and marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- Work experience in the retirement benefits sector e.g. insurance companies, fund manager, insurance broking, would be an advantage
- Proven experience and success in selling financial services and retirement benefits products: would also be an added advantage
- A good working knowledge of financial markets, financial and retirement savings products
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed; negotiation and influencing skills
- Confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people, and with good experience of the Business environment of the preferred region.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
- An ethical and professional approach to work
Method of Application
Interested candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject ‘Retirement Savings Advisor’ on the subject line. Applications to be received by 25th January 2017.
Do not attach any certificates
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Security Officer at Brites Management
- Job Vacancy at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Job Openings at Intellecap - 2 Positions
- CFO/ Chief Financial Officer at NPAworldwide
- Key Account Manager at Transguard Workforce Solutions
- Office Assistant at Pride International
- Marketing Manager at Millar Cameron
- Credit Supervisor at Excel Wise Consultants