Monitoring and Evaluation Associate Job at PATH
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PATH
is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
The M&E Associate will be responsible for collecting data and inputting into project databases. The position will also support in strengthening the capacity of project stakeholders in data management, reporting and use; and assist in research, monitoring and evaluation activities of the project. He/she will also provide support to sub-County and county teams and health facilities to strengthen quality of data and reports in DHIS2. The M&E Associate will be based in the Kakamega County office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist with the management and application of the M&E plan for APHIAplus Western Kenya project.
- Assist to collect all monthly project data.
- Assist in management of all project data.
- Carry out & document Routine Quality Data Audits (RDQA) in all sub-Counties.
- Help ensure that program reports are submitted and disseminated in a timely manner and in line with laid down procedures.
- Generate reporting rates for project result areas.
- Contribute to gathering of information, report writing, feedback and technical editing for annual results review process.
- Assist with the maintenance of project databases.
- Participate in project assessment and evaluation activities.
- Contribute to the development of project’s performance indicators.
- Help develop protocols, instruments (e.g. questionnaires, checklists, discussion guides and interview forms) for data collection.
- Carry out mentorship, On Job Training & support supervision to facility staffs.
- Train & supervise short-term consultants when conducting M&E work in the Counties/Districts.
- Offer technical assistance and help build capacity of project stakeholders on M&E.
- Supervise project data clerks.
- Participate in the project M&E Working Group.
- BA/Bsc degree in Development Studies, Economics, Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Data Analysis, and Research Methods; demonstrated experience in data analysis and data presentation.
- Demonstrated experience in Health Management Information Systems, Social Determinants of Health interventions and ability to transfer knowledge through informal and formal training; experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, and, transforming raw data into finished products; experience of working with a USAID funded project is an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets, including skills in at least two of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Stata, and MS Access.
- Skilled in managing health service delivery data.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MOH reporting tools and indicators.
- Good knowledge of USAID reporting requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PATH career website on path.silkroad.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PATHSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at CARE International
- Job Opening at CARE International
- Senior Programme Officer at Christian Blind Mission (CBM)
- Technical Advisor at ACTED
- Analyst at International NGO Safety Organisation
- Logistician at International Committee of the Red Cross
- Finance Assistant at Action Against Hunger USA
- Communications Director at Conservation International