Projects Manager Job at Orange
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 30 January, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Orange Telkom
Telkom Kenya was established as a telecommunications operator under the Companies Act in April 1999. We provide integrated communications solutions in Kenya with the widest range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers. We are proud to play a prominent role in the information and communications technology sector, serving millions of Kenyans across the country.
Duties for the Projects Manager Job
- He/she will manage all special corporate projects within Enterprise Division and transversal, with special follow up and weekly updates to the MD Enterprise Division and the PMO.
- Specifically responsible for carrying out project planning for assigned special projects with a clearly documented plan involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient allocation of resources and skills within the special projects portfolio and carrying out E2E project management for assigned projects as per project plan.
- He/she will manage the relationships with all stakeholders during the implementations phase, until project closure while ensuring high standards in the quality of project management for special projects and continuous improvement on project processes.
- Manage the special project budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized milestones as the project progresses.
Projects Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or Computer Science/Engineering/Telecommunications
- PMP/Prince 2 Certification in project management is a requirement
- Minimum of 5 -8 years’ experience in project management environment with a track record in delivering large cross-functional projects within schedule, budget and quality.
- Knowledge of the Telco Industry & good understanding of enterprise services and solutions
- Displays a bias for decisiveness by meeting the most aggressive timelines for delivering high quality proposals
- Showing concerns for all aspects of the job, no matter how small. Checking processes and tasks accurately.
- Be able to own the whole project management process and be comfortable holding people to account.
- Be a natural communicator with excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Makes active attempts to influence events to achieve goals: self-starting rather than acting passively.
- Able to coordinate a team with different backgrounds and to define common priorities and objectives
- Positive attitude, be committed, resilience, and be achievement oriented
Method of Application
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 30th January 2017, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orange TelkomSimilar Jobs
- Customer Support Engineer at Oracle
- Systems Engineer at Fortinet
- Engineer at Telkom
- Project Manager at Nokia
- Accountant at Atkins
- Consultant at Temenos Group
- Communications Manager at Recours Four
- Enterprise Business Manager at Bright Vision Media Ltd