Frank Management Consult Ltd
is an international management consulting agency. We work with major companies, raising their performance, driving their strategies and enhancing their productivity.
The successful candidate will champion both Packed and Bulk LPG sales in the country, in a highly competitive and rapidly evolving market through B2C business appointed distributors.
S/He will maintain, develop and grow existing customers through increased volume and margins whilst at all times delivering customer satisfaction
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Evaluate, develop and implement LPG business plans and strategies in Kenya, aligned with VE’s LPG vision, strategy and direction, and turn-around the current declining business (volume) trends.
- Deliver both financial and non-financial LPG business targets through a disciplined and effective implementation of functional plans.
- Work with Government and Industry in order to promote high standards, good practices and a level playing field through the development and enforcement of a robust regulatory framework for LPG.
- Manage the business in compliance with VE LPG HSSE requirements, policies and guidelines.
- Implement an effective Packed LPG Route-to-Market channel management for growth and penetration and market share.
- Implement LPG distributor program with clear targets and objectives that enable VEK monitor performance against plan, while developing and maintaining long term commercial relationships with the distributors and their customers.
- Manage LPG staff career and talent development, including retention.
- Drive the implementation of LPG marketing propositions & promotions, with support from Marketing.
- Conduct and support technical training for LPG bulk customers; and for LPG distributor’s, their staff, and customers.
Requirements for the Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field: Sales & Marketing
- 5 Years extensive sales experience; channel/distributor management, selling & negotiation, marketing strategy, customer relationship management
Method of Application
Qualified & Interested candidates to share their CVs via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th January, 2017 Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted