Graphics Designer Job at R4Kenya
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at R4Kenya
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Graphic Designer Job Duties
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions;
- calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Graphic Designer Job
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design/ Diploma
- Min 2 years working experience in advertising
- Ability to multi task projects with varying deadlines
- Independently manage time, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate thought process through rough sketched and illustrative skills
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Works well in a team and dedicated
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th Feb 2017. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about R4KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Trainee Accountants at GreyBeard
- Hotel Operations Supervisor Job at Wisen HR
- Tyre Specialist Job at Aurum Consultants
- Showroom Sales Executive Job at JK Staffing - 3 Positions
- Credit Control Job at Kentrain Limited
- Process Improvement Leader Job at De La Rue
- Job Opportunities at Alternate Doors
- Factory / Plant Director at Armada Human Capital