Graphics Designer Job at R4Kenya
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at R4Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Graphic Designer Job Duties
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions;
- calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Graphic Designer Job
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design/ Diploma
- Min 2 years working experience in advertising
- Ability to multi task projects with varying deadlines
- Independently manage time, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate thought process through rough sketched and illustrative skills
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Works well in a team and dedicated
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th Feb 2017. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about R4KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Associate Consultant at Career Connections
- Job Opportunities at Crystal Recruit - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Flexi Personnel - 2 Positions
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)