If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX: TEMN), Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance and community banks, wealth managers, and financial institutions. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 1,600 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. According to IBS Intelligence, which maintains an annual league table, Temenos T24 has been the first or second bestselling core banking solution for the last 16 years. Forrester ranks Temenos as the sole global power seller (Global Banking Platform Deals 2013), the only Top Global Player for combined deals (new and extended). Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in Banking Technology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2014 won the award for Most Innovative Use of Technology for the Integration Framework. Temenos customers enjoy stronger operating metrics than their peers: on average, a 42% higher return on capital, a 32% higher return on assets and an 8.1 point lower cost-to-income ratio than that of banks still running legacy software. For more information please visit www.temenos.com.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Recognized internally as specialist on complex technical and business matters. Work is performed independently and in collaborative nature. Has completely mastered technical and business skills required to accomplish the job. Provide guidance, coaching and advice to less experienced consultants. Individual with a customer focus who has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations.
- Specialize in two or more of the following technical areas:
0. Technical architecture and best use of TEMENOS Client services tools,
0. Configuration of TEMENOS products or interfaces with the products, according to the definitions supplied,
0. Data migration and related activities.
- Provide expertise to clients in the definition of additional standard enhancements and advice on best practices.
- Lead the identification, definition and coordination of any development activities that may occur during the implementation of TEMENOS products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built.
- Lead the installation of custom enhancements and give final validation on technical set-up and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered.
- Advise the client on the setting up of a production environment and on the running of the TEMENOS products including databases administration.
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Lead all the required technical training for the client, as necessary, which includes customization and design of training materials and handouts that are effective and up to date and run workshops and benchmarks to meet specific project and client needs.
- Provide regular update and feedback to the Project Manager on implementation success, potential delays and resources needs adjustments in order to achieve project goals.
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems encountered by the client are understood and resolved.
- Supervise, if and when needed, over specific technical parts of the implementation plan.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with a minimum of five years of experience in software technical consultancy, ideally in a banking environment.
- Technical knowledge: INFOBASIC, JAVA, ORACLE 9 (or above) operating systems, knowledge and familiarity with the functionality of UNIX, AS400 and NT, particularly disc structures. Exposure to mainframes.
- Other: Analytical, organized, team player, and able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Must be Kenyan national.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Temenos Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply