Marketing Manager Job at Access Afya
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Access Afya
Access Afya is a social enterprise creating a model for integrated community health. We run a chain of micro-clinics in Nairobi's informal settlements and a Healthy Schools program that delivers check-ups, treatments, and training to children in their schools. Our model makes a difference by getting essential health products and services to a population that is ill served by the current health system.
- Analyze existing market research data and identify knowledge gaps that require further exploration.
- Utilize existing data to guide the organization’s patient-centered marketing strategy across all programs and community micro-clinics.
- Oversee monitoring and evaluation of all marketing strategy, ensuring that data-informed innovation takes place in direct response to community need.
- Develop marketing narratives and inspirational messages in order to create trust and awareness of the Access Afya brand.
- Plan and implement events in all of the various clinic locations in order to expand the Company’s presence within communities.
- Manage marketing budgets for all programs and community initiatives.
- Visit program sites on a weekly basis, liaising with community members on a consistent basis and remaining aware of current trends and best practices.
- Work in direct partnership with the field sales team and Community Health Workers and oversee their marketing activities.
- Develop training and train the field sales teams on the messaging for marketing campaigns.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent Listener: You genuinely enjoy the process of getting to know others, working to understand their needs, and empathizing with their experience.
- Excellent communicator: You are able to work closely with community members and fellow staff members, passing messages along clearly and respectfully.
- Data Enthusiast: You love all things data, and are looking for the chance to research, analyze, innovate, and implement.
- Problem-solver: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated by the opportunity to identify gaps and improve systems.
- Start-up Lover: You are excited about the unknown and the opportunity to figure it out!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Access Afya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access AfyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Medicross - 5 Positions
- Senior Software Developer at CarePay Ltd
- Procurement Manager at Medanta Africare
- Career Opportunities at Nairobi Women's Hospital - 4 Positions
- Clinical Nurses at Aga Khan University Hospital - 3 Positions
- Optometrist at Baus Optical
- X-Ray Radiographer at Langata Hospital
- Job Opportunities at Medanta Africare