If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
IDC is a premier global market research, consulting and events firm focused on the ICT sector. We are headquartered in Framingham, MA, USA, and have offices in over 50 countries worldwide, employing over 1500 analysts and consultants.
Our headquarters for the Middle East, Africa and Turkey region, is based in Dubai, UAE. The regional business is further supported by offices in Riyadh, Istanbul, Cairo, Casablanca, Nairobi, Lagos, and Johannesburg. We employ over 120 analysts and consultants and support staff in this region.
Management of East African research staff
Management of and contribution to African IDC CIS contribution from East Africa
Provide business development and pre-sales support to the East African region
Oversee consulting project deliverables originating from the East African Research team
Present research and consulting findings to senior level audiences at IDC led and custom client events
Research leadership and specialization in the IT services area for East Africa
- Management of East African research quality and delivery
- Bachelors University degree in ICT, Science, Commerce. A Masters degree will be given preference.
- Research management and client and sales management skills, preference will be given to candidates with specific ICT sector B2B research and consulting experience
- People management experience and emotional maturity
- Familiarity with IT market developments and knowledge of the ICT market in East Africa
- Established relationships with research and consulting users at the largest IT vendors in East Africa would be an advantage;
- Solid background in B2B market research, professional services industry or consulting;
- Exceptional use of MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word software packages
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and detailed understanding of macro-economic and commercial environment influencing the East African ICT sector
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous working demands
- Willingness to work in a growing and fast-changing environment;
- 10-12 years of business experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IDC career website on eucareers-idc.icims.com to apply